Re: [OM] Travel kit--suggestions, advice

Subject: Re: [OM] Travel kit--suggestions, advice
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 18:27:56 +0000
Nick

I suspect that you will not need anything longer than a 135 equivalent lens.
The weather is changeable, most of the time, with poor weather (loads of rain)
followed by glorious sunshine.  The place is green because it has so much rain,
but it looks beautiful in the sun.

Where in Ireland will you be?

Chris