Re: [OM] Changes on the Zone-10 Front

Subject: Re: [OM] Changes on the Zone-10 Front
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 11:05:07 -0500
If you can figure out a way to make solar cost significantly less than
10X coal/oil/gas you'll have assured your future.  Alternatively, figure
out how to economically store and retrieve the power for when the sun
don't shine.  Even in Arizona it tends to be dark much of the time.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt