[OM] Free Canon S95 (ridiculous conditions apply)

Subject: [OM] Free Canon S95 (ridiculous conditions apply)
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 17:05:54 +1000
Just to left of there:

http://twitpic.com/3vccqy

over the rail, under about 2.5 feet of deeply tannin-stained water,
and drowned leaves, bark and deadwoood fairly thoroughly hand-stirred
but evidently not thoroughly enough, lies an almost brand new Canon
S95 just waiting to be collected. I can provide GPS coordinates if
required.

Photographer tip: when putting iPhone back into small camera bag,
ensure you hold camera bag the right way up. ~sob~

37.6km ride in saturating humidity, 30C temperature, and frequent
warm-water rain showers, and I return with less than nothing to show
for it. ~sigh~

Cheers,
Marc (an idiot)
Noosa Heads, Oz