Re: [OM] OT: Use of verbs, was Re: olympus Digest, Vol 27, Issue 31

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Use of verbs, was Re: olympus Digest, Vol 27, Issue 31
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 10:50:41 -0500
Palaeo? Is that like Paleo? <g> I take no offense. The Pleistocene is my
favorite epoch, paleo-indians one of my favorite courses of study in college,
not to mention the Paleolithic on a more global scale. (Of course no one's
offered any conclusive evidence that the Pleistocene actually is over.) At one
time I knew both the North American and European names for the four stages of
Pleistocene glaciation. I wonder what they're going to call the fifth? <g>

--Bob