Re: [OM] Free Canon S95 (ridiculous conditions apply)

Subject: Re: [OM] Free Canon S95 (ridiculous conditions apply)
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 09:58:38 -0800
> From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> Photographer tip: when putting iPhone back into small camera bag,
> ensure you hold camera bag the right way up. ~sob~

Ouch! You have my sympathy.

The closest I've ever come was leaving my Praktica SLR (which was old then, in
1974) on a picnic bench and then cycling a whole day before discovering it
missing...

College football is a game which would be much more interesting if the faculty
played instead of the students, and even more interesting if the trustees
played. There would be a great increase in broken arms, legs, and necks, and
simultaneously an appreciable diminution in the loss to humanity. -- H. L.
Mencken