Re: [OM] OT: Use of verbs, was Re: olympus Digest, Vol 27, Issue 31

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Use of verbs, was Re: olympus Digest, Vol 27, Issue 31
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2011 15:22:08 -0500
I agree and use it myself.  My wife's response was that she'd use it in
everyday speech but not likely in something written.  Must be due to the
training by our parents who came from eastern Massachusetts, central
Michigan and northern Pennsylvania.  A bit far from the southern
Appalachians.

Chuck Norcutt