Re: [OM] OT: The final straw (Apple)

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: The final straw (Apple)
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 22:00:05 +0100
Sorry Dawid, but what is the big deal? I have used Apple products since 2006,
and there has been a lot of new stuff since then. My iPhone is the first
smartphone I have had that actually works, as opposed to the piece of junk from
HTC I had before. Apple products are good and that's why I buy them.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain