Re: [OM] OT: The final straw (Apple)

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: The final straw (Apple)
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 16:03:08 -0500
  Well I don't own any Apple iThingies and I doubt I ever will but this
doesn't surprise me at all. Apple is simply trying to leverage as much
profit as possible from their wildly popular devices and their owners.
Interesting that you allude to 1984 Big Brother as it goes right back to
Apple's iconic ad from years ago.

Charlie