[OM] A small update on life from my view. XZ-1 is on the way...

Subject: [OM] A small update on life from my view. XZ-1 is on the way...
From: Johan Malmström <jmalmstrom@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2011 13:05:48 +0100
Hi everyone!

I thought that I should chime in and just say hello! I don't follow
your threads to much these days, instead I try to stay on top of my
life. Right now we're planning our new house, we're moving out from
the city. The plan is that we should start building as soon as the
winter lets us. Otherwise we are all ok, Idas leg has healed
remarkably well, she's back on the ski and skating track, also her
swimming is improving. The ballet dancing is put on hold though, it
might have been wrong from the start...

Irma is all well, she's growing in to a hot tempered fast running high
climbing fearlessly jumping girl, I'll guess she will be in more
trouble than the rest of us together. Oh well.

I have been putting the photography away for a while, mostly because
I'm not satisfied with the result I get or rather don't get. I usually
have time for taking the shoots, but the time for post-processing is
just not there. And that leads me to not have the inspiration for
taking the camera out at all. I have been whining (according to Anna)
that the E-1 is to bulky and the OM's are to much work and well buying
a new kit is out of the question because I already got the best things
and it's not a problem of equipment. So one of the first days of the
new year, when my manager told me that I was going to spend some time
this spring in Peru and probably Angola, I thought "Damn, I need a
photographic memory holder that also can deliver keepers". So I went
to the internet, and behold, the all new XZ-1 from Olympus. Still
waiting for the delivery, but it should be next week and my Angola
trip is delayed at least two weeks so, it's possible that I get before
going there.

Until next time, have a few great moments.
/ Johan