Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 1/2/2011: Texas lemon

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 1/2/2011: Texas lemon
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 08:21:16 EST
Thanks for giving credit to Texas for your large lemon.  My weekend
neighbor, who lives in South Texas on the coast during the week has a lemon
tree
from which she generously shares its abundance.  There is nothing like the
real fresh deal when compared to the shiny unblemished hard yellow things
offered up at the grocery store.  Unfortunately, about the only thing that
grows well where I live is cactus, juniper, native grasses, wildflowers and
a few hardwoods.   Well that is not entirely true . . . we do have  deer,
turkeys, raccoons, skunks and a few varieties of serpents.

I'm a little troubled by the white balance in your image.  Aren't the  Pall
Malls supposed to be in a red package.  It has been a few decades  since I
purchased any.  I see them offered up at about $6 a pack these  days.  When
I was in the Navy, we use to buy them at a little over $2 a  carton . . .
the red ones.

Bill Barber