Re: [OM] Foveon update

Subject: Re: [OM] Foveon update
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2011 19:49:21 -0500
An interesting article and one I had not seen before.  There is similar
information on Wiki regarding Foveon sensors but not the detail
regarding losses in the Bayer sensor due to anti-aliasing, color and
principally relatively pure red.  However, what I just saw would be very
unlikely to cause me to change horses.

Chuck Norcutt