Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 5/2/2011: fishmonger

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 5/2/2011: fishmonger
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 07:21:08 +0000
Yes, I do try, Moose; but it requires a bit of effort on my part ;-)

You would have a similar problem in this country, photographing someone else's
kids.  The general public thinks that it is a precursor to an attack and that
it is illegal.  It isn't.

I photographed a baptism in church, to use on the church's website.  I asked
the parents' permission to take the photos and they were happy.  But some
bystanders told me that it would be illegal to use on a website . . .

. . . I used them nonetheless.

Chris