Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 5/2/2011: fishmonger

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 5/2/2011: fishmonger
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 09:00:02 +1100
Oh I'm much more worried by mad Mum.
A cop or guard usually has a superior with a brain and so long as you go about
it in a patient and friendly manner, you get through it. But having someone
screaming to the street that you're a paedophile, threatening her children, is
a seriously scary scenario and may not be physically or socially survivable.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx