Re: [OM] Foveon update

Subject: Re: [OM] Foveon update
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 10:09:21 -0800
> From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> You're late to the party.

That's a side effect of insisting that I waste my time in batches (via digest
mode), rather than in interruptions every few minutes.

It takes two people in fear to keep a conflict going. If one chooses love, that
ends the conflict. I know many couples who were getting divorced or already
divorced, and were engaged in ongoing warfare. When one of them decided he or
she would rather give love than attack, everything changed. It takes two people
to fight, but only one to end the fight. -- Alan Cohen