Re: [OM] [IMG] The Walk

Subject: Re: [OM] [IMG] The Walk
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 20:39:13 -0800 (PST)
Hi Chuck,

These were designed to be U-Boat look out towers.  There is a bunker about 100
ft away whose entrance has partially collapsed, but one could still crawl into.

Structures like this are very common along the coast of Southern New England.

Best

Boris

What are the "towers".  They look like some odd sort of duck blind.

Chuck Norcutt