Re: [OM] Carl Zeiss joins the Micro Four Thirds revolution

Subject: Re: [OM] Carl Zeiss joins the Micro Four Thirds revolution
From: "bill pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 13:23:48 -0600
I must admit that the faux Zeiss lenses on my Contax G2 were some of the
best lenses I've ever used. I was led to believe that Zeiss requires the
Japanese company holding the license to employee Zeiss employees from
Germany as on-site supervisors. Don't know if it's true, but explains some
things.

OTOH, I also had a Rollei flim P&S with some other german licensed lens and
it was quite good as well.

Bill Pearce