[OM] Back from Enduro India - OM 35-80/2.8 paid the priceand is stuck on

Subject: [OM] Back from Enduro India - OM 35-80/2.8 paid the priceand is stuck on F8
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 11:43:02 +0100
Hi all,

I have now returned from my fantastic adventure and am now counting the
cost to my OM lenses which are looking decidly more battered or should I
say used, however the biggest casualty was my 35-80/2.8 which seems to
be stuck on F8, I think the rear cap came off and maybe something got
twisted as it bounced in my camera bag.

Is it something maybe I could look at repair or should I send it off and
if so where to in Switzerland, I would ship to John but customs is
becoming a pain.

Pictures to follow when I get a chance to look at them.

Thanks Ian