Re: [OM] Back from Enduro India - OM 35-80/2.8 paid the priceand is stuc

Subject: Re: [OM] Back from Enduro India - OM 35-80/2.8 paid the priceand is stuck on F8
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 06:53:04 +0000
Ken

I agree, but it's still only a feeling rather than a proper survey.

On that subject, I have just been looking at DPReview's comparisons between the
GF-1 and the E-PL2; the latter seems to have the better scores where it matter
(although I would continue to use my Panny 20/1.7 on an Oly m4/3 camera).

I also checked the review for the Canyon 60D and it looks pretty good.  But it
has its quirks, as do the Olympus DSLRs, and I would change to the E-5 if the
price came down from ridiculous to slightly over-priced,  notwithstanding the
camera's limitations.  One reason for my sticking with Oly is that the lenses
are excellent, and I already have the ones that I want (12-60, 50-200 and
macro).

And what are you doing up at this hour? :-)

Chris