Re: [OM] Back from Enduro India - OM 35-80/2.8 paid the priceand is stuc

Subject: Re: [OM] Back from Enduro India - OM 35-80/2.8 paid the priceand is stuck on F8
From: Martin Walters <mwalters@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 10:27:19 -0500
Well, I just voted. Easy, as I'm still using my OMs, and just ran some
film through a 35SP, to make sure it worked properly (it did, though
there's still a slight light leak to address).

Talking about digital, I can see me getting an E-Pen as some time. My
notional lenses would be Panny 20/1.7, Oly 9-18, and one or both of the
kit lenses, plus the EVF. As an alternative to the longer kit lens, I
could see a Pen F adapter to take some of those lenses(38mm, 70mm and
100mm) and one or two OMs (with the OM-F adapter).

Martin