Re: [OM] IMG: Early Spring?

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Early Spring?
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 13:03:26 -0600
Hi Carlos,

Thank you for the kind words.  I like the Macro Elmarit 60 very much, so
much so that my 50 Summicron seldom gets used.

I can't justify the APO Telyt-R 180/3.4 for what I do, but today's mail
should bring me a Leica-R Telyt 250/4, the second version.  I hope to put it
to good use as the weather warms up.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA