Re: [OM] Liege station

Subject: Re: [OM] Liege station
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 20:46:15 +0100
Hey Jez,

Some very nice photo's. You visited Leuven and Liege Saturday? You had quite
good weather is seems to me. Yesterday I went to Liege with our photoclub.
We were there from 1pm until 8 pm with 16t people and only a few ventured
out into the city. The weather was not as good as Saturday, but at least we
did not have any rain. Haven't had the time to process the 305 photo's I
made,  but will post them and a link to them shortly. You certainly saw some
other angles than I did, but there is so much to see. I did not know that
Leuven also has a great new station.

Wiliam