Re: [OM] Liege station

Subject: Re: [OM] Liege station
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 21:13:41 +0100
Ah, good to hear from you Wiliam, I knew you also had a plan to visit.
In fact I live just a couple of km from Leuven and would normally
drive somewhere as close as Luik, but decided to add the train journey
(33 mins) for a change.
We also plan to go on a Sunday to see 'the biggest market in Europe' -
but will wait until summer!
Leuven has had its platform area modernised during the last few years,
and now the old part of the station is being renovated. I guess that's
going to take a year or two.
Thanks all for the feedback on the pics.  FYI they're from my canyon
s95 (Nathan, i'm not just stroking it!)
Br
Jez