Re: [OM] IMG: The Relic

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: The Relic
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 16:30:08 -0600
Hi Chuck,

In my case, the problem is that, at 70 miles, the digital signal is much
weaker than the previous analog signal.  While the analog UHF channels were
useful when the cable went out, or when a storm was moving in from the SW
and we wanted to see Huntsville weather coverage, the digital signal is not
usable.

This decrease in signal got very little coverage in the press when the
changeover was made, but it made it almost impossible to get reception in
fringe areas.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA