Re: [OM] Thoughts on the E-5

Subject: Re: [OM] Thoughts on the E-5
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 07:43:03 -0500
Very true Chris, the price is definitely too high for the mainstream. For me
it was a business decision I could justify that revolved around what I need
to do for my employer. I bought local and paid the same as I would have from
trustworthy online suppliers but was ready to walk away from the deal I
struck on it and the Leica.

I am sure you will get one in time as it is a good upgrade from the E-3 for
all the reasons you mention.

Dan S