Re: [OM] Orion 500/5.6, was: Zuiko 500/8 mirror

Subject: Re: [OM] Orion 500/5.6, was: Zuiko 500/8 mirror
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 18:10:43 -0000
Not specifically with mirror lens shots, Chuck, but with generally
low-contrast washed-out images (hey, it was the way it was, don't just
assume I overexposed it) it is pretty trivial to improve things in PS - copy
all to a new layer, then set the layer blending options to mode "multiply"
and adjust the opacity to suit. Then post it to allow the Moosification to
be applied ;-)

Piers