Re: [OM] Zuiko 500/8 mirror

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 500/8 mirror
From: Nicholas Herndon <nherndon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 23:04:25 -0600
On 2/16/2011 7:01 AM, Nicholas Herndon wrote:
>> Thanks for the input all. Had my eye on a BGN condition one at KEH.  I
was interested for the long focal length at a relatively small size and
weight, but it sounds like it's not worth the trouble.

>It really depends on what you want to do and what the subject may be. For a
dedicated tele session, nope. As a carry
along, in case, as in Chuck's post, it can be great.

>Moose

Eh, I'm not much of a tele guy--I think I'll spend my money on the 40-150mm
m4/3rds Zuiko that was somewhat recently released.  Small, light, and from
what I've seen, an excellent performer.

The more I use the E-P2, the more I love it.  Can't wait to see what primes
Oly announces for m4/3rds this spring.