Re: [OM] (OM) OT You know who in NZ

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT You know who in NZ
From: "|-o-|" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 15:45:42 +0800 (WST)
On Thu, 17 Feb 2011 15:43:05 +1100 Andrew Fildes wrote:
> The weather gave us days in the low twenties, clear and

<snip>

Have dialup, let my computer download email overnight so
slowly catching up.

Check OM list, select all, move to 201102 archive, read the last email :-)

Now residing in Perth Western Australia (previously Melbourne),
weather sucks, 2 weeks here now, last 3 days in our new home,
everyday above 30C, everyday humid, aweful. I've been told it
has rained once this year.

2 little portable condensor aircons going full bore here to help
get the moisture out of the air, helps a bit but still sweating.

This is not normal for Perth. Was thinking of going to Kalgoorlie
this weekend for some nice dry hot weather but my brother reminded
me from what direction this weather is coming from..
Kalgoorlie is turning into a barmy oasis so dont bother he tells me.

Olympus content ?

I currently have no inclination to take a photograph with either
film, or digital at present as I fear the sweat will soil the gear but
I have unpacked some of the OM collection and fondled my
OM4T and my fav 80mm f2.8 zoom, just so I feel semi human
again.

Cheers
Ian Manners
A clean desk is a sign of a cluttered desk drawer.