Re: [OM] OT; looking elsewhere

Subject: Re: [OM] OT; looking elsewhere
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 21:39:37 +0100
Sorry, but what is so "rocking" in that article? That MFT is more successful
than FT? That is easy to explain. When FT was launched, there was a clear
promise that in exchange for the smaller sensor, we would get smaller,
innovative cameras and lenses. That did not happen. I tried and even kind of
liked the E-series (E420 and E3) but really they did not deliver on the
"smaller, lighter" promise. The GF-1 that I have now does deliver on that
score, and with excellent image quality too, particularly with the 20mm
pancake. The E5, on the other hand, is definitely the last FT camera anybody
will launch.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain