Re: [OM] OT; looking elsewhere

Subject: Re: [OM] OT; looking elsewhere
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 13:10:46 +0000
This becomes a bit of an emotive subject in this country, Chuck, where it seems
that restaurants took the tips and used it to make up the waiters' pay to the
minimum wage.

But I am with the other Europeans on this (;-)); I should prefer to see the
price that I will pay, then offer more for exceptional service (which we are
less likely to see here than in the USA or on the Continent, I should add).

Chris