Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 5/2/2011: fishmonger

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 5/2/2011: fishmonger
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 23:13:30 -0800
On 2/6/2011 5:55 PM, usher99@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Moose writes:
>> She started after me like a rabid dog. No, I didn't see any foam at the
>> mouth, but wouldn't have been surprised.
> Bah,
> I wish that hadn't resulted in such a lasting memory of your trip.  She was
> wrong as well as obnoxious and rude.  The first is forgivable.I'll admit to
> an urge to want to vaporize her as I wanted no bad vibes on a long looked
> forward to  Moose and Carol Ann visit.  I trust the remainder of the day led
> to better memories and images.

You worry too much, Mike. :-)

In what possible way could I blame you? And I had no need to blame anyone. I'd
rather not let someone else's 'stuff'
spoil my enjoyment of life. I won't give them that power over me. I'd forgotten
it in minutes, certainly by the time we
were on the boat. Didn't think about it again until I saw the pics - and
thought what a good story I had in them.

Moose