[OM] IMGs, Pt. Reyes, weather (and especially for Michael Collins)

Subject: [OM] IMGs, Pt. Reyes, weather (and especially for Michael Collins)
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 17:38:29 -0500 (EST)

BTW, Carol saw that I was writing to you last night and says Hi.

> Be away checking  in on my Mom for a few days.

I hope she's doing well.

Moose

Marnie says Hi too.  Thanks for the good wishes for my Mom.

I tried to get there early Fri w/o success.   I was at the gate and  were just
set to board  and they decided to cancel the flight due
to flying white stuff in Buffalo.  Didn't make much sense to try and go the
next day for such a short trip an my brother would have trouble driving.   I
coordinated another visit  with my brother in two weeks, but USAirways said
there were no seats to use my tickets.   ( I checked online--there WERE seats.)
  If I tried to use the tickets later in the Spring ( I usually try and get her
yard together) that is considered a voluntary change and the tickets become
essentially worthless due to the change fee.
Politely trying to reason with a manger at the ticket counter  had no
effect--the expected result.  I booked a flight online with Jetblue before
leaving the airport.  They did the same thing to my mother in Nov.  Ironically
the discount airline, Southwest, just changes the flight w/o question with no
hassle ever and they advertise this policy now.
End Rant
Gounded Mike