Re: [OM] Focus screen question

Subject: Re: [OM] Focus screen question
From: Rand E <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 09:13:26 -0500
I'm with Moose on this one.  I bought a adapter from him and when
received it was too tight to mount on camera.  I emailed him and he said
that he would personally test one and send it out right away and he
asked that I return the original to him in a cross shipment.  All my
dealings with him have gone well.
Rand E