Re: [OM] IMG: More Action at the Feeders

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: More Action at the Feeders
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 17:08:26 -0500
The red bird is a northern cardinal. (see range map here)
<http://www.theanimalfiles.com/birds/passerines/cardinal_northern.html>
I surprised you don't recall seeing one.  Not as common as some birds
but not rare either.  The range includes all parts of Florida and likely
other parts of the US you may have visited.

Chuck Norcuutt

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Cardinal+16.jpg.html