Re: [OM] Race ya to the top

Subject: Re: [OM] Race ya to the top
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 09:43:34 -0500
  That's interesting Mike, I've had the same experience. We have a Guinea
pig that loves parsley so I grow a lot of it to keep him happy. My crop gets
invaded at least once a year by these same creatures. They take their cut
and move on then the parsley comes back.
  I have to agree with Chuck, in an otherwise nice photo the white balance
seems off.

Charlie