Re: [OM] QR plate recommendation

Subject: Re: [OM] QR plate recommendation
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 08:54:40 -0600
I've always known my Manfrotto Hex QR Plates to induce vibration.
Particularily so with the OM system. But the question is "how much?" Usually
the answer is that it's not enough to be woried about. The convenience of
the QR plates, especially when using multiple cameras, is too great to not
use them.

However, my system is getting pretty old and it seems like every Spring I
have the itch to get a new support system. When I do eventually get a new
support system, it will most certainly be my last one. I'm not going to ever
switch again. My brother got an ARCA setup a couple of years ago and I've
drooled nonstop since then.

AG