[OM] Some OM500mm shots today

Subject: [OM] Some OM500mm shots today
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 17:37:53 -0500 (EST)
Those are wonderful.   I kinda like donuts on ocassion--no calories
too.  Did you use live-view to focus?  You seemed to have enough umph
for fill flash too.
I wonder how the Zuiko 500 performace compares to the Sigi 600 CAT.
The Zuiko I think is smaller.  CH clearly makes every Zuiko he picks up
sing.
Perhaps need to search for one of these "monsters" too.
Mike

May give me the courage to try my monster.