[OM] Request for advice

Subject: [OM] Request for advice
From: Mats Elfström <mats.elfstrom@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 16:06:02 +0100
Hi list!

What do you say, should I get an E-620 while stocks last?

I'm an old time OM amateur (in all meanings of the word), with a drawer full
of analog OM cameras and lenses. (many of which are recent eBay purchases,
actually).

In 2008 I purchased my first digital SLR, an E-510.
I've got a flash and 4 digital lenses from wide angle zoom, macro and tele
zoom.

Now I've found out that Olympus has left the low end SLR market, leaving the
E-620 being the last in the series E-threedigit series. Since the E-onedigit
and twodigit bodies presently are above my budget, I'm asking for advice.

I think the E-620 has some nice features, and was thinking of upgrading
before. Or is this a dead end?
I would like to get the most value out of my lenses, so I prefer to stick
with Olympus. Selling what I have and change to Canon for instance seems
sad.

Regards, Mats.E