[OM] If one could dream...

Subject: [OM] If one could dream...
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 11:27:55 -0600
Allow me this moment to dream a bit...

If I were to treat myself to one really special lens, kinda as an
award to myself and as an OM silver anniversary gift what would you
recommend?

1. 90mm F2 macro
2. 100mm F2 telephoto
3. 35mm F2
4. 28mm F2

I'm trying to be halfway reasonable, otherwise I'd be mentioning one
of the "Big Whites".

At issue, though, is that each one of these lenses really is a
duplication of some form to what I currently have. Well, I don't have
a 28mm, but I've got F2.8 lenses covering all the above focal lengths.
I figure that any of the above has still got to be cheeper than buying
a Leica.

Oh, and one other thing... Is it OK for me to think about black-nosed lenses?

AG (dreaming) Schnozz