Re: [OM] If one could dream...

Subject: Re: [OM] If one could dream...
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 07:50:19 -0500
Just FYI, as I recall, when I mated a 90 macro with my OM 4Ti, it frequently
didn't work, and hung up the works so I couldn't shoot unless I dismounted the
lens and remounted it. It was long enough ago that I don't recall the
particulars of the problem, but I wasn't the only one having it. I wound up
using it almost exclusively on my OM-2n. I don't know if the 4Ti issues would
be replicated with the 3Ti, as they are much different cameras.

As good as it is, I personally would stay away from the 90 unless I was
shooting mostly with 1's and 2's.

--Bob