Re: [OM] OT: Sad day

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Sad day
From: "Jeff Keller" <om-list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 08:48:05 -0800
With length & height only 0.1" more than the E-620, APS-C sensor, in-body
shake reduction, weather sealing, the K-5 does look like more of a digital
version of an OM than what Olympus has. It's sad that Olympus wasn't more
serious about building SMALL digital cameras right from the beginning. The
K-5 looks very promising.

Hopefully Olympus will build m4/3 and the Pens into a fantastic system that
everybody wants a part of.

Enjoy the K-5. It looks like a winner. It should be very pleasing.

Jeff Keller