[OM] Weekend sale - OM 1MD - still fresh from CLA and exotic skin coveri

Subject: [OM] Weekend sale - OM 1MD - still fresh from CLA and exotic skin covering... plus digi bonanza.
From: ribec@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2011 14:00:15 -0500

"Elvis" is for sale. This OM-1 MD

has been the shelf King in my climate controlled camera cabinet.

 This camera has run less than a dozen rolls since complete O/H by Camtech in
2002.

(Remember - John H doesn't just do CLA's, he goes all the way through the
camera - seals, circuits and mechanics.)

The Camera Leather white cobra skin was applied at that time. Camera is in
perfect condition... no dings or dents and works perfectly. Factory neck strap
with Olympus non-slip pad included,

I will ship the camera USPS Priority Mail, insured, anywhere in the CONUS upon
receipt of a USPS Money Order for $165.

That's LE$$ than the price of the work done.

Sorry. no checks, no Paypal. I can only take U.S.Post Office MONEY ORDERS.

Available only with purchase of the body:

Add $30 for a 50/1.8 Zuiko MC Auto S, or $65 for a 28/2.8 Zuiko Auto W.

See the camera here (Lens shown is not included):

http://www.rangefinderforum.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=131218&ppuser=20714&sortby=v&sorttime=9999&way=desc

Want to try digital at a reasonable price?

Olympus Camedia C-5050z: prosumer digital, reconditioned by Olympus. Looks
great, Works perfectly.
                                Incl charger and accessories in original
carton, plus Olycap lensguard.

See it:
http://www.rangefinderforum.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=141378&ppuser=20714

Olympus Camedia C-3030-z like above, but an older 3 meg model. For more on
these great cameras see:

http://www.robgalbraith.com/bins/multi_page.asp?cid=7-6468-7844,

 as well as:
                            http://www.wrotniak.net/photo/c/index.html

                    Be sure to check out his "how to use it like a Leica."

SAVE: Buy both Camedia cameras shipped for $135 for the pair - or $100 for the
C5050-Z, $65 for the C3030-Z

Again, USPS Money Order only.

Rick Beckrich
1940 Watson Road