Re: [OM] Weekend sale - OM 1MD - still fresh from CLA and exotic skin co

Subject: Re: [OM] Weekend sale - OM 1MD - still fresh from CLA and exotic skin covering... plus digi bonanza.
From: Rick Beckrich <rbeckrich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 15:19:28 -0500
Didn't think I invented it, but it sure works well...

The E-1?

Yeah, poor thing was the pool camera at the paper.

As we went out of business, the Boss handed it to me with, "Here's your
severance pay."

Hey... better'n nuttin'.

After looking at it, I wasn't sure how it would work... Damn thing works
like a new one, though.

John H  is ordering new rubbers for it, and I will touch up the scars.

Rick