[OM] If one could dream...

Subject: [OM] If one could dream...
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 11:20:09 -0500 (EST)
I don't usually link posts from other forums but this is relevant.

See pg20 #20 and following. I have seen the pixel peepers on the alt
lens forum make these statements before and am starting to believe
it---something special about the Z. 90mm macro  used just like
this---corrected nicely for wide open use and the internal "glow" seems
to happen. I don't see that  effect with the Viv S1 90mm--perhaps Big
Foot sometimes.

http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/909179/19

Skeptical  at first  but starting to melt, Mike

Bob, I have used my 90 Macro extensively without problems the OM-3Ti
for several months now, in addition to the OM-1/OM-2.
Definitely no problems there.

Dawid