[OM] Meet Cranberry Cupcake

Subject: [OM] Meet Cranberry Cupcake
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 19:36:43 -0500 (EST)
Thanks for looking and commenting Chuck and Chris.  This was shot in
very late afternoon light in deep shadow  again.
Oddly I did warm it up a bit in PS and it looked quite close to what I
wanted--ported to the site it does seem bluer.  (calibrated monitor at
home) Hmm, should have payed
more attention to the browser color handling posts, but I thought
current flavors are all color aware. I made a 2nd gen JPEG pulling down
the blue channel  in curves  near the midpoint  more, but putting it on
the site, it was pleasant enough, but still a bit off???  When I did
that to a larger extent, the boulder was too bright and distracting
(deep sixed that version), which was not the case when shot.  Will have
to start from scratch, but may have to wait a couple weeks to get time
w/o rushing.

Singing the  Ektar Blues, Mike