[OM] PTLens, was: next lens?

Subject: [OM] PTLens, was: next lens?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2011 08:04:53 -0500
PTLens appears to have profiles for all 4/3 and micro 4/3 lenses
including the Zuiko 12-60.  Since PTLens uses custom profiles for each
lens and focal length it is capable of correcting complex distortion curves.

Hard to imagine a better $25 software investment.  I think I got mine
when it was still only $10 or $15.

Chuck Norcutt