[OM] If one could dream...

Subject: [OM] If one could dream...
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 19:46:31 -0500 (EST)
I guess that is my cue to mention  the CV180/4 that comes in OM mount.
Apo, small and close focusing--1.2m and goes 1:4.
Tack sharp wide open (well it should be given the speed and recent
design).  On OM the bokeh can be busy with highlight areas within ?10ft
of the focal plain.  It is supposed to be a cream machine for bokeh and
apparently is better on APS-C.  At a distance this aspect is fine, but
the bokeh then is largley a funciton of the focal length and pysical
size of the aperture, as I understand it.  Did I say it is small?
Well not a Zuiko and does focus the wrong way.

Gotta mention BigFoot's longer brother, Mike

http://tinyurl.com/ycuw3kf