Re: [OM] Where can I get prints of my pictures with a perfect color matc

Subject: Re: [OM] Where can I get prints of my pictures with a perfect color matching?
From: David Irisarri <zuiko3000@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 08:33:30 -0500
Thanks Moose and Chuck four all your detailed explanation and compliments on
the picture. Certainly she has a kind of rash or something similar as her
mum told me she was putting cream on her cheek. Good eye :)

I agree with you about the slightly over saturation but I didn't post
process the image at all. I am again starting to enjoy taking pictures as I
did with my OM4Ti. :) No post processing at all.

Anyway thanks for your help.

David