Re: [OM] Where can I get prints of my pictures with a perfect color matc

Subject: Re: [OM] Where can I get prints of my pictures with a perfect color matching?
From: David Irisarri <zuiko3000@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 14:52:43 -0500
Hi Chuck,

I certainly agree with your suggestion. As you probably know I love photo
retouching, skin retouching, raw workflow, color management, etc... but I
agree with the child's mom. My photography vision is getting biased towards
something conservative. I miss those days taking pictures with my OM4Ti and
then projecting my slides, am I getting old? :O but I fully agree with your
suggestion at 100%.

Take care and thanks again for being so kind sharing your ideas with me.

Dave