Re: [OM] OM to EOS adapter

Subject: Re: [OM] OM to EOS adapter
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 08:50:39 +0800
This vendor has better pictures, I have four look exactly like it, one with
AF confirmation chip. all my OM lenses (over 25) lock very well with it and
I have been using them for three years.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Olympus-OM-Lens-Canon-EOS-5D-7D-500D-Camera-Adapter-/290540927839?pt=Lens_Accessories&hash=item43a596bb5f

I don't think others can be any better, as all of them are made of brass. I
had an rather expensive one from Japan Kindai in 2003, used it on my 10D, it
was not any better either.

http://www.kindai-inc.co.jp/mount_omeos.htm

A really good one should be made with stainless steel (at least on the
spring) but I haven't found one yet.

C.H.Ling