Re: [OM] OM to EOS adapter

Subject: Re: [OM] OM to EOS adapter
From: "O. H." <olli.orava@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 17:26:21 +0200
> 1) Is there any OM to EOS adapter that allows the lens to firmly
> attach to the adapter? I already bought a very cheap adapter (to test
> lenses with camera shop's body) and noticed that the lens does not
> lock into the adapter. So when I am rotating the focus ring, the lens
> might fall off! I am seeking an adapter that has a locking mechanism
> with a relief button for the lens. So are there such at all?

Oh my. I should have studied the adapter a little more first. Now
after having read your comments I looked at the adapter again and
finally understood that the lens snaps firmly if I simultaneously
press the button on the lens  :-}   Hope that you get a laugh out of
this.

So when I have the body also I'll start testing with this adapter and
then buy another also (perhaps fotodox). Thanks for your help!

Olli